The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119.
We have an open policy; which means we are willing to peer with anyone who sends us a request subject to the following general conditions:
- Peers MUST maintain an accurate and up to date PeeringDB entry
- Peers MUST publish accurate and up to date routing policies in an IRR registry. This SHOULD be the RIR registry from which your resources are assigned; exceptions MAY be approved on a case by case basis
- Peers MUST have an up-to-date and responsive NOC contact
- Peers SHOULD have a functional, publically accessible BGP looking glass.
- Peers MUST peer with us on all IXPs we have in common. You MUST be prepared to setup new sessions with us within a reasonable timescale should we begin to share a new common IXP.
- Connections via private interconnect are at the requestor's expense (unless our networks exchange substantial traffic volumes)
We MAY waive or vary elements of these conditions as the situation requires.
Information on our points of presence may be found on our PeeringDB entry.
To request a peering session, please e-mail email@example.com